A completed application will include the Certificate of Appropriateness (COA) application and sufficient documentation which describes the project in detail.
Additions or Alterations to Existing Buildings
- Site or plot plans, including dimensions of lot and footprint of proposed construction.
- Elevation drawings and dimensions of all façades including signs, decks, fences and gates
- Types of building materials listed
- Photographs of existing conditions. The submitted drawings and written descriptions should explain how the project involves any of the following building elements if applicable:
- Vents, grates, grills
- Porches, steps
- Doorways, doors, windows (description of windows if not the same as in the drawings)
- Decorative details
- Plot or site plans, including dimensions
- Elevation drawings and dimensions of all façades including signs, decks, garages, fences and gates
- Type of building materials such as wood doors, style and type of windows, type of siding, etc.
- Color of materials
- Photographs of existing conditions