Updated: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
We want to ensure our valued customers we are carefully monitoring the recommendations of government health agencies and local health organizations in order to inform and guide our response to the recent spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Here are some of the steps we are taking to minimize the risk of exposure:
- Requiring employees and visitors at the McKinney National Airport to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth when in an area or while performing an activity which will involve close contact or proximity to others (Governor Abbott’s Executive Order 29).
- Disinfecting high-touch hard surfaces throughout the lobby hourly, such as door handles, customer service and concession counters, handrails and faucets
- Shutting down drinking fountains until further notice. Bottled water is available at the Customer Service Desk upon request
- Increasing the deployment of anti-bacterial hand sanitizers throughout the terminal
- Educating our staff on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventative measures
- Instructing employees to wash their hands a minimum of hourly, which has been proven by the CDC to be the most effective preventative measure
- Recommending that those who are not feeling well to stay home to prevent the spread of germs
- Closing administrative offices to the public. Customers are encouraged to conduct as much business as possible over the phone and via email
In an effort to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, the FBO lobby is currently only open to:
- Pilots and passengers of arriving or departing aircraft
- Customers, contractors, or vendors who have an appointment with staff
The FBO lobby is closed to all others until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe.