Downtown Parking and DASH
No Parking Hassles - Just Good Times
Enjoy convenient, free parking while shopping, dining and enjoying Downtown McKinney. Worried about the walk? Catch a ride on our Downtown Area Shuttle (DASH).
Park for Free in Downtown McKinney
- Free all-day parking within a short walking distance of the square
- Two covered parking garages (Davis Street and Chestnut Street)
- 13 uncovered public parking lots
- Free 3-hour parking from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays
- Free all-day parking evenings and weekends
- Convenient street and storefront locations
Downtown Area Shuttle (DASH)
- Free six-passenger shuttle service
- Convenient on-demand pick-up and drop-off within the Cultural District
- Wave and hop on, or call 469-733-DASH for service
Wed - Sat, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where to Park:
First McKinney Baptist
1615 W. Louisiana St
Catch a ride back to your vehicle:
West side of Mitchell Park, Benge St.
Departs every 15 minutes:
- Friday, Nov 25 | 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov 26 | 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Uber & Lyft
A designated zone for drop-offs and pick-ups for LYFT and UBER drivers is located on the west side of Mitchell Park on Benge Street, between West Louisiana and West Virginia streets.
Passengers of the DASH Shuttle services are hereby notified that use of the shuttle services involves risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death, which are inherent in transit upon public streets and use of a motor vehicle. The City of McKinney, McKinney Main Street, the McKinney Community Development Corporation, the McKinney Convention and Visitor's Bureau, together with its agents, officers, partners, volunteers, employees, or instructors (hereinafter collectively referred to as "City") do not operate the DASH shuttles that will be used to transport passengers. Transport on DASH shuttles are provided by third party operators. Accordingly, the city disclaims responsibility for any act or omission of any third party operator or any other non-city party. Furthermore, by using the shuttle services, participant waives, releases and acknowledges that there shall not be any claim or recourse against the city as a consequence of any third party or non-city party act or omission, and all causes of action against city which may arise from use of the DASH shuttle services are hereby waived, including, but not limited to: breach of duty, breach of contract, negligent, willful or intentional act, failure to act or omission.