The City of McKinney offers a variety of employee benefits to regular, full-time employees, which include the following:
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Deferred Compensation 457 Plan
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending reimbursement accounts
- Long term disability
- Longevity pay
- Medical, dental and vision
- Prescription drug benefits
- Texas municipal retirement system
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Workers compensation
Machine-readable files are available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and include negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. Machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
The City of McKinney offers competitive compensation, outlined in the pay plans below. The documents may change from time to time as we make revisions and updates, so check the version number and date on each document to see if you have the latest version.