Apex Centre Group Exercise Summer Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: Participants must be at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the City of McKinney (the “City”), the Apex Centre, its affiliates, and subsidiaries, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the City as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting Monday, May 30, 2022 at 4:00 a.m. CST and ending Friday, August 6, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- How to Enter: Compete with your friends to take as many studio group exercise classes at the Apex Centre as you can this summer. Each class you participate in will award you one ticket. Fill out the ticket entirely with details such as name, phone, email and class attended. The more classes you attend, the more tickets you can enter for a chance to win. Place tickets in the provided box. A winner will be randomly picked every week. The entry must fulfill said requirements to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the City.
- Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive one of the following swag items: office swag, energy drinks, water bottles, t-shirts, yoga mats, protein/supplement samples, bags and/or other donated items from partners and sponsors. The Winner must provide a valid email address in order to receive the prize. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the City. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the City’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the City to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: City will select one Winner at random from a drawing every Saturday of the campaign. Winner will be notified via email within (1) week following the selection of Winner. The City shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within (1) week from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CITY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that the City, anyone acting on behalf of the City, and the City’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: The City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the City’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the City may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the City. The City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the City and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Collin County, Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: Any requests for the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules shall be in compliance with the Texas Public Information Act.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is the Apex Centre, 3003 Alma Rd., McKinney, TX 75070. This campaign is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with the companies associated with the prizes.