Notice: On October 18, 2021, the entire application process for Pre-Development Meetings (PDM) moved to the CSS portal.
- This change allows you to use one portal for all aspects of your project.
- If you have any concerns or would like to have a refresher on the CSS process, please contact the Planning Department.
Notice: Effective October 1, 2022, the amended “Conveyance of Land for Recreational Areas and Facilities” of the Subdivision Ordinance will go into effect. If you have questions or concerns please contact the Planning Department.
Jump to Topic
- New Planning Cases go before the Development Review Committee (DRC) for a comprehensive review.
- The DRC consists of members from Planning, Engineering, Parks and the Fire Marshal’s Office.
- Cases are reviewed and approved by staff.
- When appropriate, some cases are scheduled for consideration by Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council.
- Documents related to each case can be accessed through the Planning Case Master List. The Planning Case Master List is subject to change.
- The following cases are being considered for voluntary annexation.