Notice: On October 18, the entire application process for Pre-Development Meetings (PDM) moved to the CSS portal.
- This change allows you to use one portal for all aspects of your project.
- If you have any concerns or would like to have a refresher on the CSS process, please contact the Planning Department.
Forms, Documents & General Information
Jump to Topic
- New Planning Cases go before the Development Review Committee (DRC) for a comprehensive review.
- The DRC consists of members from Planning, Engineering, Parks and the Fire Marshal’s Office.
- Cases are reviewed and approved by staff.
- When appropriate, some cases are scheduled for consideration by Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council.
- Documents related to each case can be accessed through the Planning Case Master List. The Planning Case Master List is subject to change.