An Unforgettable Experience and a Great Start to the Holiday Season
Thanksgiving weekend 2022 marks the 42nd year of our hometown Christmas celebration!
Stroll the 14-block area of McKinney's 166-year-old commercial historic downtown for family activities, food, and entertainment. Enjoy a uniquely McKinney Christmas celebration with neighbors and visitors from near and far.
Admission is free and open to the public
There are 12 public parking lots that surround Downtown McKinney. Visit the Downtown Parking webpage.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Enjoy round-trip transportation between Downtown McKinney and First McKinney Baptist. Shuttles depart every 15 minutes.
- Friday, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
First McKinney Baptist Church
1615 W. Louisiana St.
Dates & Times
- Friday, Nov 25, 10:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov 26, 10:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov 27, Noon - 5 p.m.
- From U.S. Highway 75 take Exit 40-A
- Travel East on Louisiana Street approximately 1.2 miles
What to Expect
- A fun, family-friendly event
- Traditional live Christmas music
- Food and festivities
- VW Photo Bus
- Axe throwing
- Children’s Activities
- Costumed characters
- Visits with Santa
- Children's arts and crafts
- Petting zoo
- A unique shopping experience
- A Ferris wheel and carousel
- And much more